Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 10:00am - 11:30am
by Dr. Gregory Kriehn
THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO ALL COLLEGES!
This workshop is for members who were not able to attend our college scheduled workshop on 10/9/20 hosted by Faculty Affairs.
Zoom meeting. Please log in to zoom (https://zoom.us/join)
Click on "join meeting"
Type this number in meeting ID: 559 278 3027
Review Committee Training
- Committee duties
- Committee responsibility
- Understanding the case you are reviewing
- How to take notes or add bookmarks while reviewing a case
- What should the review contain
- How to complete the Log Sheet
- Committee Chairs (including Department Chairs and Deans) how to load your review into the case and if assigned to you, how to share with the faculty member.
- How and when to forward a case to the next level
- Available for support
Faculty Affairs Zoom meeting ID: 559 278 3027
Tentative Workshop schedule. Workshops are grouped by college, however, faculty from other colleges are welcome to attend. The schedule is subject to change, please check the Faculty Affairs Calendar for current updates.
-- Zaida Reyna
Administrative Service Lead
Lyles College of Engineering
2320 E. San Ramon M/S EE94
Fresno CA 93740